This simple jewely holder is big on bling and easy on you’r pocket book for sure!
1) Buy a used picture frame, whatever size you want.
2) Sand the picture frame lightly and then spray paint to you’r desired color.
(If it is in good condition and a color you like you can just leave it as is)
3) Measure chicken wire to fit the back of the frame plus a quarter inch.
4) Staple or duct tape the chicken wire to the back of the frame
5) Push in swag hooks or not its up to you and how much you jewelry you plan to hang.
6) hang up and add you’r bling.
You can put rhinestones on you’r picture frame of glitter anything you want to make it sparkle. Even add a metallic paint. Or you could make it look distressed for that country cabin feel. Have fun and DIY!!